Terms and Conditions
TheGardenPantry.co.uk website usage terms and conditions.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timelines, performance or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted bylaw.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced on this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged this site.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a an offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
•Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
•It is our responsibility to supply you with goods that meet your consumer rights. If you have any concerns that we have not met our legal obligations please contact us.
All prices quoted at the time of publishing are correct and are subject to change without prior notice, any changes will not apply to orders already placed. All prices are listed in GBP.
We will accept returns if the product is faulty or damaged. Please ensure that on receipt of this product, that it is in a satisfactory condition prior to opening. Please email us at email@example.com or call us on 07814511374/01953600011 or write to us at 3 Bunwell Road, Spooner Row, Wymondham, Norfolk, NR18 9LH with the issue before returning the product.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
We will cover the postage costs for any faulty or damaged costs to be returned to us.
Should you wish to cancel your order with us, please complete the following form within 14 days of delivery. Please note that delivery costs for returns (unless faulty or damaged) will be at your cost. To be eligible for cancelling and returning your items, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Refunds will be issued within 14 days.
To The Garden Pantry - 3 Bunwell Road, Spooner Row, Wymondham, Norfolk, NR18 9LH or :
I/We [*] hereby give notice that I/We [*] cancel my/our contract of sale of the following goods [*] / for the supply of the following service [*],
Ordered on [*] / received on [*],
Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s),
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
[*] Delete as appropriate
Alternative Dispute Resolution for Consumer Disputes